Monday, October 24, 2016

"Time Warp" Halloween Wall Hanging

Hey, y'all! It's Lorrie here, and I am getting ready for Halloween with a little dance number!

Can you guess what my favorite Halloween movie is?


If you recognize my project as the lyrics to "The Time Warp," then you know I love "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"! 

I decided to take the Deflecto Sign Tags and make a wall hanging featuring everyone's favorite Halloween dance.

The sign tags (which are awesome and they come with their own wet erase marker) start out looking like this:


But with a little bit of purple and green glitter tape and some Halloween embellishments, they turn into this!



I punched holes in the sign tags using a Crop A Dile punch and then strung the signs together with some black glitter ribbon. Now, this project can by hung on a wall or even on your door... stand back and let the dancing begin!

This project is a really easy and is great for kids to make too. You can always use lyrics from Halloween songs like "Monster Mash" or quotes from other Halloween movies too!

Thanks for checking out my project! You can find lots more inspiration over on our Pinterest and Facebook pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...