Saturday, October 8, 2016

PARTY TIME WITH DEFLECTO

Hi everyone, It's Martha Lucia here today, to share a fun project with you. It's party time with Deflecto, and I am dancing happily. I have good news and products to share with you! I finally found a great frame to personalize and change according to my events. October is Halloween month, and I decided to make something special with the Pink Craft Frame. Take a look at my project: 


This is a big frame, 8-1/2"x11", that come originally with a pink mat and, to cover and make this mat as I wanted, I added a black metal border that I created using a die cut and black metal sheets. I tried to use a neutral design and color with the purpose of using my frame for other activities, not only for Halloween. It gives me the possibility to exchange the photo or page that I used inside and use it throughout the entire year.


Since this frame is made of acrylic, it is very easy to paste any material over it. I just use a few drops of drops of Premium Helmar Craft Glue to add the metallic border, and I used the same mat to align these.


For the inside decoration I created a background using distress ink in two different colors: Black Soot and Hickory Smoke. Then I found a net design on my Cricut, resized it and cut it using a 49 Shades of Gray paper and pasted over the inked background that I created before. I want to simulate a dark night but not a scary night because it is a Party time!


This is a really easy way to change the look of the Pink Craft Frame - the possibilities are endless.

Now I want to show you how I am organizing all the little bottles of crystal drops, sprays, textures and mediums in my Atelier! The best part is that I have them all in one place and I can always carry it with me. Take a look of my new Stackable Caddy Organizer from Deflecto.


This Stackable Caddy Organizer is great because all the compartments are removable with snap-tight lids and the containers come in three different sizes. Also this caddy can be stacked and locked by just opening and closing the superior grids. It holds up to 40 lbs.


Some of you don't use these materials but you can use the Stackable Caddy Organizer for die cuts, sponges, inks, first aid elements or chocolates! Like I always say, the possibilities are endless - we just need imagination and now less space because Deflecto is creating intelligent and practical products to help us save space and money.


I hope you enjoyed hanging out with me and my teammates for our Party Time! Please leave me a comment, and if you have any questions regarding this post, please ask!

Make sure to follow us on Pinterest and Facebook for more inspiration! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...