Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Fun Signage For A School Halloween Party

Hello everyone!! Kymona here with another awesome project for you!! I'm going to show you how I created a super cute signage for my daughter's school Halloween Party.

This one is super duper easy and can be used again and again for other parties! To top it off, it's pink which is perfect for Breast Cancer month. Yes, super functional to acknowledge both activities. 

Take a look:


I used Deflecto's 8 ½" x 11" Pink Border Craft Frame to create this super cute signage for my daughter's class.

Here's how I created this:

1. I trimmed a piece of Halloween pattern paper to 8.5 by 11.

2. Then I slipped it into the frame to make sure it was centered. 

3. Then I added the silver glitter gumdrops along the edge of the frame for a nice finishing touch. 

I told you, nice and easy!! My daughter's teacher can swap out the paper for different occasions. 

What do you think? Would you give this a try? Please let me know below. If you have any questions, please leave them below as well. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you were inspired here today. 


Make sure to follow us on Pinterest and Facebook for more inspiration!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...