Tuesday, March 6, 2018

St. Patricks Day Center Piece using the Open Deflecto Stackable Organizer

Hi everyone, it's Josefine, and I'm really excited about today's post. If you've seen any of my earlier posts, you know that I love mixed media projects. This time I went in a slightly different direction. I used the Deflecto Stackable Cube Organizer as a vase.


Green is one of my favorite colors, so St. Patricks Day is the perfect holiday for me :) I found some great fake flowers in my craft store and decided to use it as a centerpiece for my dining table. I wanted the flowers and the big clover to stay in place inside the cube, so I decided to go with foam cubes. I cut those in shape, rather loosely, but tight enough that nothing was wiggling around.

Before pressing the foam into the cube, I wrapped it with green, glittery ribbon.



Now I cut the fake flowers down and pressed them into the foam till the entire area was covered.


At the end I sprinkled a few gold coins all over the flowers and around the vase/ Stackable Cube.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my idea for a St. Patricks Day centerpiece and don't forget to come back later to get even more inspirations. Josefine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...