Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Deflecto Makes Me Happy!

Hi everyone!

Today I want to share Deflecto's Interlocking Tilt Bin Storage Organizer. I am using these tilt bins for those little things we crafters need at arm's reach.  These bins are the perfect storage for the small space I have on the top of my crafty desk.  I love that they are clear and I am able to see what is exactly in them.  

As you can see in the picture below I have stacked them vertically but you can stack or connect horizontally also. You can also set on a desk like I did or use on a table, mount directly to a wall or hang on mountain bar. 


These clear bins tilt out effortlessly and stay open when in use; 


and remove for easy cleaning and refilling.


The sizes of these bins are: 4 3/4"W x 5 1/2"H x 4 7/8"D

All these options for storage is exactly what I need to keep me tidy and ready to craft. 
I can honestly say Deflecto is helping me keep my craft room so organized and happy. 

You can find them here:  
Scrapbook.com, and Target Online.


Thank you for stopping by! Till next time,

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...