Monday, December 5, 2016

The Perfect Christmas Card Holder

Looking for the perfect solution on how to hang all those beautiful Christmas cards you receive each year? This Noel Christmas Card Holder is so easy to create you can pull it together between cooking the turkey and wrapping gifts.


Supplies:

I pulled some cute die cut shapes from my Christmas box and adhered my letters one to each die cut.


I used Tombow Xtreme Tabs to adhere the embellishments to the top half of the VersaGrip Clips. These little tabs are CLEAR and they hold so well it is amazing.


For this project, I used the Wide Clip Sign Holders and the Double Clip Sign Holders. Clip the embellished clip to a ribbon leaving the bottom clip empty for your amazing Christmas cards! (How cute are these little canvas Reindeer??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...