Friday, December 16, 2016

DECORATING WITH VERSAGRIP MAGNETIC SIGN HOLDERS

Hello, crafty friends! Martha Lucia here to show you how I created this lovely table decoration using three of Deflecto's VersaGrip Magnetic Sign Holders.


During Christmas, I love to decorate all the corners, tables and spaces of my house but I love to have decorations that are not too tacky looking and that coordinate with my Christmas tree. I also love centerpieces that don't cover the faces of everyone sitting around me. Deflecto's VersaGrip Magnetic Sign Holders have the perfect height for this purpose, so I used them for this table decoration.

I arranged some pinecones and branches over a rustic wood piece. Since the branches had wires in them, it helped me keep the base of the Deflecto VersaGrips in place.


To decorate each VersaGrip Magnetic Sign I created three stamped cards using die cuts and stamps that I attached using the upper clip that is rotating. I added a ribbon bow on each head using a craft glue, and the best part is that I can remove the glue whenever I want because this head is plastic and change the color of the ribbon or add other decorations.


The heads of these signs can rotate and you can move them around and place them in any direction. It is easy and simple and you can personalize any space in your home.

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with another fun idea using Deflecto products!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...