Tuesday, December 27, 2016

LIFE IS GOOD!

Hello, crafty friends! Martha Lucia here to show you how I decorated the Deflecto Curved Magnetic Frame using an adhesive rub-on and WOW Fun Foil. I love to have photos of my family and friends that remind me of happy moments, and this Curved Magnetic Frame is great because it lets me exchange the photo easily - all I need to do is separate the two faces, change the photo and close again. Take a look at my frame:


Creating this was very simple, let me share the process with you: 

1. Choose one of the sentiments of Christine Adolph Rub-Ons from Prima and cut it with scissors. 


2. Clean the Deflecto Curved Magnetic Frame well and position the rub-on where wanted. Take off the back paper and place the design over the Deflecto Curved Magnetic Frame. Using the rub on applicator tool, gently rub the design onto the frame. Gently lift the top transparent sheet, leaving a perfect adhesive design. 


3. Cut a piece of WOW Fun Foil Red and place over the adhesive design. With your fingers, gently rub the foil over the design and then remove. 


4. Insert your photo and voila, your Deflecto Curved Magnetic Frame is ready to use! 


The Curved Magnetic Frame, 6" x 4", securely floats photos/signage between two plastic panels. The panels snap together with the embedded magnets, which makes it super easy to add and/or replace different items. 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired here today.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...