Friday, February 19, 2016

Mini Heart Banner

I wanted to create a cute mini banner to hang up on my desk for the month of love (February). In my mind these cute little things do not have to come down right after Valentine's day, why not celebrate it a bit longer and enjoy the season!!


I cut out the rose leaves die on white cardstock, inked the edges and then drew in the lines with a black pen for the veins of the leaves. On the burlap banner, I stamped in black dye ink a swirl pattern stamp called to add a little something to each of the burlap pieces.


I cut out the heart die on white cardstock and then misted it with red mist. After it had dried, it traced out the heart shape and glued it to the back of the white cardstock to give it a backing. I used the same process on the Heart Clip Tree Video Tutorial. I traced the heart shape and Cupid with black ink, and then stamped and cut out the Love Arrow stamp and glued it onto the cupid as if he were shooting the love arrow.


On the back of each section of the banner, I placed the Deflecto Sign and Banner Hangars and ran the rope through the holes and then glued them in place. To hold up the banner, I just placed little tacks on the board and rested the banner into place. Making it easy to place wherever I want!!


The Deflecto products used in this project can be purchased at Amazon.com, or you can click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.



Little mini banners are cute to hang up in your workspace, on a wall, or window ledge. The possibilities are endless, have fun with it and be creative!!

Supplies Used:

Banner Hangars - Deflecto
Paper - Canvas Corp
Burlap Pieces - Canvas Corp
Rope - Canvas Corp
Dies - Die~Namites
Stamps - So Suzy
Ink - Prima
Mist - Tattered Angels
Flower - Maya Road
Pen - Tombow
Adhesive - Beacon & Xyron

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...