Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Adore Baby Frame

Hi everyone! It's Anita Scroggins from The Flamingo Chronicles here to share a project with you today using the Pink Border Frame 8 1/2 x 11". Although Valentine's Day was just here, I wanted a project that I could display through the year rather than just for a few months.


I started by adding some fun polka dot washi tape around the edges of the frame, to highlight color. My background paper is from Authentique - I loved the vintage feel of the keys!


I added some fun felt embellishments to the front of the frame. I have been hoarding saving these forever, so I am glad to finally use them! My banner is made using a die cut sheet also from Authentique. I inked each piece, and after it had adhered, I outlined them with black ink to give it even more depth.


Another die cut accent from the same sheet at the top of my photo finishes the project off.

Products used can be purchased at Amazon.com, or you can click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...