Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Love is...Subway Art!

I love Subway Art! It is fun and makes great decor for any room.  Deflecto has a fun Craft frame that is very feminine and works great for February projects!


The frame measures 8 1/2 in. x 11 in. and has a fun pink border. I framed my Subway Art onto some fun pink designer paper and decorated the outside of my frame with washi tape, pearls and paper flowers.

Craft Frame 8 1/2"x11" - Pink Item Number: 69771CR
What is great about this frame is that my Art slips in and out very easily, enabling me to reuse this decorated frame for many other occasions.

The subway art, Love is Patient was found on Pinterest. I have included the link to the page for this fun freebie. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used can be purchased at Amazon.com, or you can click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...