Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Rustic Christmas Ornaments

Howdy y'all! Who needs a quick and easy craft for Christmas. This is the one for you right here!


I used Mini Slanted Sign Holders and Flexible Sign Danglers, both from Deflecto for this project. (note: I used the smaller 1.5 X 2 frame, not the 2x3 frame in the photo below)

To decorate the frames, I grabbed some Christmas themed paper and embellishments from Authentique. I also added bits of ribbon and twine to finish them off.


I used double sided tape to adhere the frames to the wood pieces - which came from Hobby Lobby pre-painted. I covered the Flexible Sign Danglers with washi tape, bent them into shape and adhered them to the back of the frames for hangers.


Here are some close up pictures of my ornaments. Hope I inspired you to give them a try and make some of your own.


Please check out Deflecto Craft for other fabulous ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...