Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Set The Table with Deflecto Craft

Hi, everyone!  Alicia here today sharing my Thanksgiving project with you. Once Halloween is over the holidays are officially here for me.  All the decorating, the parties and the gatherings with friends and family have begun.

I love the idea of using the Deflecto Sign Holders as a way to decorate my table as menus or place cards. For my table decoration this year, I used the Mini sign holder (3 x 4) and the Sign holder/double clip that can be used for reservation cards or menus as well as for gift cards.


I used a die cutting machine to added the circles and the flowers in the corner of the card. Although, you can use any embellishments you like.  You can be as simple or elaborate as you like, just be creative!


Using burlap to cover the sign holders is also a fun way to decorate your Thanksgiving table. Don't be afraid to use your own handwriting to give your projects a personal touch.


Products used can be purchased at Amazon.com, or you can click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.

Until next time,
ALICIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...