Monday, February 26, 2018

Wedding Countdown Valentines Gift

Hi Everyone! Alexandra here from Hedgehog Hollow again; today I am going to share with you a great idea for not only Valentines Day, but a gift you can create the whole year through with different themes.  When I got married I wanted a pretty countdown board, something truly custom but not only was anything like this hard to come by in England, customized was out the window! So when Deflecto sent me this pretty pink frame and our theme was Valentines day, I just knew this was going to be perfect (although a little late for my big day!). Here's my customized board....

Deflecto & Style Tech provided me with some product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.


So many people get engaged around this time of year, so whether you are the bride to be; or you know someone is going to pop the question, or maybe you've been invited to an engagement party; this really is the perfect item.  You could also do birthday, baby, christmas or any other celebration as a countdown.  You can also get this in a variety of size and colors so its completely adaptable.  I have added links at the bottom of the post.  I also played around with what was best to write on the frame with, I found the Deflecto Chalk Marker was superb!



I cut the vinyl using my Cricut, I love the Style Tech Vinyl, this one has a great icy texture in there for a nice bit of detail; I used a different font on each line for some added interest.  I put a piece of 8.5 X 11" cardstock in the frame and put a small piece of tape in the back just to hold it in place.  That's it! It probably took my less than 30 minutes for design, cut and assemble and it really looks great!


Thanks so much for joining me today, don't forget to pop back to the blog regularly for more ideas from me and the other design team girls!
Happy Stamping!
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...