Sunday, May 14, 2017

Super Treat Holder for a Special Mom

We all know at least one special Mom who deserves a Super Treat. The Deflecto® 2 Drawer Stackable Cube Organizer makes a perfect base to create a Super Treat Holder for that special someone. 


Hi everyone, It's Anita from The Flamingo Chronicals today to share a fun project with you. I am all about pink, flowers, and frilly - and this project meets all of those requirements. 


I started by grabbing one of the hundreds of 6 x 6 paper pads I have in my studio. Don't judge, you know you have a bunch too. They are the perfect size for decorating this line of fun storage cubes. Just a slight trim and the paper fits perfectly!


I used an Eileen Hull die from Sizziz for the label on top of the cube, layering two of them with foam tape in between for some added dimension. I inked the edges of all the papers before adhereing to the cube.



I used a variety of flowers to trim the label on top. These are all from I Love Roses - they have great products if you have never used them before! I adhered everything down using a low temp hot glue gun - super quick and easy.


For the front of the drawers themselves I added more patterned paper from the same 6x6 pad and more paper roses to finish the project off. I filled it with some tasty chocolates and it is ready to go!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...