Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Winter Wonderland Frame

I am always needing a few more spots to put photos during the holidays - enter a fabulous Winter Wonderland Frame using Deflecto Crafts new Clear Magnetic Curved Frame. This hot little item will be available following CHA next month - Jan 2016. Be sure to check Amazon to pick yours up! I used some vintage Bo Bunny papers for inside the frame- I simply matted a journal card, inked them up and popped them inside. 


For the outside of the frame I added some winter bling. The white snowflake is a die cut from Little B, the wooden snowflake is from my stash and I added some flowers and rhinestones to finish it up.


Products used can be purchased at Amazon.com, or you can click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.

Stop by the Deflecto Craft booth #2475 to see all of our brand new products being shown at CHA 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...