Friday, November 17, 2017

Time to Bake and Organize!

Hi Everyone!

Alexandra here again from Hedgehog Hollow with a great organization idea for you. I don't know about you but it's the time of year when I start baking again. It never seems on the summer agenda, it's too hot to have the oven on, the kids are off school and so who's going to eat it all?! However, this year I started pulling out all my boxes from the shipment that haven't been touched and say baking; well you can imagine the state of them! So I started searching for organization ideas. When my Deflecto box for the month arrived I knew they have the perfect solution! Roll in the Carousel Rotating Organizer!! It comes in a 6 or 9 bin options (links below); I have the 6 but have an order in for the 9. I am organizing by type and holiday. This carousel is full of my Wilton flower fondant cutters and my special German cookie cutters, plus Maddi's cookie stamp...


Deflecto provided me with some product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.
This is such a fab idea, here are a few more sides... 




Plus the bottom piece rotates so it's easy to find what you are looking for and there's a set of guides that keep each slice in place, plus you can nest more canisters on top (Check out that motions blur too 😉)...



I labeled each canister with my P-Touch (linked above) and I intend to then switch out the canisters in my pantry for the appropriate season and have my endless supply of other cutters in my laundry cupboard where all my cake pans live. I also love how easy they are to clean if I get sticky fingers on them while baking! Win win!! Thanks so much for joining me today for a storage post. 

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...