Friday, July 28, 2017

Using Deflecto's Pouches to Create a Calender

Hello, everyone!!! I'm here today to show you how to use Deflecto's Pouches to create a calendar.

These pouches come in a 7-3/8 x 6 inch size and are packaged 5 to a pack.  They can be used for tons of things: a recipe card holder, picture holder, display piece or even a banner!!

I created a flip calendar.  Let's take a look:


I used 6 pouches to create this cute calendar.  Two months in one pouch.

Here's how:
I used the Cinch to punch evenly spaced holes in each pouch. 


Then I created a cover and put the book to together.


Create your calendars and add them to the pouches.


Before you put all of the calendars inside their pouches, use an enamel dot to make off important dates.


Nice and simple!! I keep this calendar on my desk so that I do not miss another birthday.

So what do you think? Will you use the flexible pouches to create a calendar for yourself?  I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired here today.


Make sure to follow us on Pinterest and Facebook for more inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...