Friday, March 17, 2017

MAGNETIC DIE CUT KEEPER FRAME

Hello, everyone! Martha Lucia here today from Stampartpapel with a very practical and creative idea using our 4" x 6" Green Border Craft Frame to keep your die cuts safe when you are working on a special project. 
Take a look at my creative solution:


I love frames and photos but to be honest, sometimes I feel that I need to make my frames more special or practical. When I saw the Deflecto Craft Frame Green, I immediately thought that this was the perfect opportunity because it has a great size, 4"x6".  With a few elements, this can go from a simple frame to a very useful tool in my creative journey.

The first thing I did was adhere a piece of Deflecto Magnetic Craft Sheet of 4"x6" to cover the space of the photo. If you want you can cut the piece bigger because the Deflecto Magnetic Craft Sheets gives us this possibility, it's size is 8"x15", but I wanted to keep the green border. Then using my Cricut and Rainbow ducktape, I cut a pineapple to I paste over the magnet.


That's it! Now I just need to have my Magnetic Die Keeper Frame near when I am working on my cards or die cut projects to hold my die cuts. This keeps all the die cut pieces safe while I'm working, decorates my work space and is also versatile because I can change the position according to the space I have in my desk.


Let me know what do you think about this idea and if you have any question, please also leave me a comment as well.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you were inspired here today!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...