Friday, July 8, 2016

Elegant Altered Frame

We are going on a vacation to my in-law's house to help celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversary, and we have a big family reunion and party to celebrate - shhh shhh it is a surprise!!  For the party, I wanted to put out a picture from their wedding day, but I could not just leave it as a plain frame, I had to decorate it!


Here is a video tutorial on how I made the frame including using the washi tape to make the background.


I used the Deflecto 5"x7" Beveled Edge Frame so to help keep the elegance of the moment, a perfect frame for a party display!
http://www.deflecto.com/products/pc/Frames-c177.htm

Here are some up close pictures of the frame.




Sometimes adding a few pearls and flowers just add that perfect touch to make an amazing gift!!

Supplies Used
Deflecto 5"x7" Beveled Edge Frame
Washi tape - Eyelet Outlet
Pearl swirls - Eyelet Outlet
Flowers - Prima
Ink - Prima
Glue - Beacon

Make sure to follow Deflecto Crafts on Pinterest and Facebook for more inspiration!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...