Saturday, June 25, 2016

Deflecto's Black Border Frame

Hello, friends! I know you don't see too many glitter frames for men, but I put this frame on my desk, so I had to add glitter. I used Deflecto's Black Border 5" x 7" Frame and added a single layer of silver glitter washi tape. I love these frames. They are easy to add and remove pictures. You slide the picture in on the side of the frame. You don't have to remove any screws or anything, and you can decorate them in so many different ways.


Once I added the glitter washi tape to the front of the frame. I then added a picture of my husband in his uniform.

Products Used:
  • Deflecto Black Craft Frame 5x7
  • Scotch Washi Tape Silver Glitter 
  • Your Favorite Picture

I hoped you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day!

Larissa Pittman

Make sure to follow Deflecto Crafts on Pinterest and Facebook for more inspiration!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...