Monday, May 16, 2016

Inspire Art Junk Journal w/Sign Tag Inserts and Video Tutorials

I wanted to re-create a little junk journal that I made with a friend a couple of months back, so I dug into my stash of supplies and made this fun little book.  A little bit of everything went into this little book from all the companies I work with, for that is what a junk journal is all about, pulling things together from what you have!!!


I used the Deflecto Sign Tags as inserts in the book.  I first embossed them then used Glimmer glaze to decorate and paint them.
Below is a video on how I altered the sign tags in the book


Here is the video for part 3  - Embellishments and the Walk Through of the entire book.


Here are a few up close pictures of the journal inside with the altered sign tags.


 
Deflecto products are available through local art, craft, and educational stores, in addition to online retailers such as Amazon.com, Scrapbooking.com, and Scrapbooking Made Simple. To find a local retailer, click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.

I hope I have inspired you to make something fun a cool.  Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies Used
Colors Squares - Recollections
Ink - Prima
Tape Runner - Scotch
Heat gun - Marvy
Enjoy!!
http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...