Monday, April 25, 2016

Double Stacked Rotating Organizer w/video Tutorial

I am in organizing mode, and today I am tackling some textures and trims I got a couple of years ago at a CKC convention that has been tucked away in a drawer and forgot about. They are starting to fray and get messy, so time to get to work!!  The 9 bin Carousel Rotating Organizer worked perfect and it also comes as a 6 bin.


Here is a detailed video on how I organized it all!!


Some up close shots.



This is the organizer I used, just stacked two high.

This is where I keep my organizer for easy access!!



Deflecto products are available through local art, craft, and educational stores, in addition to online retailers such as Amazon.com, Scrapbooking.com, and Scrapbooking Made Simple. To find a local retailer, click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.

Thanks for stopping by!!

http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...