Friday, March 25, 2016

Sharing A Smile Frame

I am afraid I have turned into one of those grandparents I have always complained about. I have a compulsion to share my cute granddaughter's photos with everyone, every single chance I get! So check out this uber cute Smile Frame using Deflecto Crafts 4 x 6 Green Craft Frame. I used black cardstock for a photo mat and added white faux stitching; when dry I inserted the photo into the frame. I added white rubon's in the upper corners on the outside of the frame, then highlighted them with black rhinestones.


I used a wood embellishment and colored it with the green marker from the Wet Erase Marker Set.



To finish off the outside of the frame, I added a bow made from silver rick rack, some paper flowers and leaves, and a couple of resin flowers. I used a white paint pen to add highlights to the wood embellishment and glued it to the top of the ribbon.

Supplies:
Deflecto 4x6 Green Craft Frame
Deflecto Wet Erase Marker Assortment
Other: Black cardstock, Wood Embellishment, Silver rick rack resin flowers white paint pen Beacon 3-N-1 Adhesive Paper flowers and leaves Rub-ons Rhinestones
Deflecto products are available through local art, craft, and educational stores, in addition to online retailers such as Amazon.com, Scrapbooking.com and Scrapbooking Made Simple. To find a local retailer, click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...