Saturday, November 5, 2016

Using A VersaGrip To Hold A Sign

Hello, everyone!!  Kymona here to show you how I created a Thankful Table Sign using the VersaGrip Double Clips!!

I'm super excited about Thanksgiving!! All of my brothers and sisters will be together this year, and boy do we have fun.  My mom and dad had six children, and now they have seven grandchildren, so when we get together, we have a great time. 

This year our theme is all about being Thankful! So I created different types of signage that will really get us in the Thankful mood, more than we all already!

Take a look at this first sign and the VersaGrip:


Totally awesome! This sign was created using a pretty thick piece of chipboard that isn't so light. I love how this VersaGrip holds up my sign beautifully. 

On Thanksgiving day, this sign will sit on a table that will hold some of our desserts! 

These VersaGrip are great to have because they clip onto nearly any surface. They also spin so that you can adjust how the sign will sit and look where ever they are placed.  They hold materials up to 3/8th" thick. 

What do you think?  Please let me know below! If you have any questions, please leave them below as well!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired here today.


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...