Friday, November 18, 2016

Sweet Table Decor Using Mini Frames


Hi, everyone! It's Anita, from The Flamingo Chronicals and today I have a fun project for your Thanksgiving table to share with you. Deflecto's Mini Slanted Sign Holder 1½" x 2" are the perfect size to use on your table to label foods, decorate a buffet, or use as place cards. 
For my project today, I wanted something to show the super cute sweet cups I created - so the Mini Frames were just the ticket!


I layered patterned papers and cardstock, inking the edges as I went. The letters are Embroidered Iron On Letters, but they had just the texture I wanted for this project. I adhered them with regular craft glue.


Once I had everything together, I adhered the pieces to the front of the frames. There was so much dimension with the embellishments; it would have been hard to slide the pieces into the frames, gluing them on the front worked beautifully, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...