Monday, November 21, 2016

Using Deflecto Mini Sign Holders to Create Cute Table Placement

Hello, everyone!! Kymona again with another super cute project for you to try this holiday season. I have a big family, and we love getting together. My parents have six children and seven grandkids, so we fill two to three tables easily!! 

This year, we will have just a table for the little people in our lives. They love sitting together so that they can talk and eat with one another. So I thought it would be cool, to create table placement cards for them using the Mini Slanted Sign Holder 1½" x 2".

Take a look:

Supplies used:

2. Simple Stories Hello Fall Pattern Paper
3. Oval Punch
4. Photoshop/Microsoft Word
5. Dimensionals

I can't wait to see the little people in my family face's when they see their name on the set table. They will love it. 

Creating these were simple! All I did was cut Simple Stories Hello Fall pattern paper down to size seven times. Then I used Photoshop to create the name tag for the Mini Slanted Sign Holder 1½" x 2". I then used an Oval Punch to cut out the names then adhered them to the pattern paper using a dimensional foam adhesive.

Take a closer look:

What do you think? Would you give this a try? Please let me know below. If you have any questions, please leave them below as well. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you were inspired here today. 

Make sure to follow us on Pinterest and Facebook for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...