Wednesday, November 16, 2016

How To Create a Thankful Magnetic List

Hello, everyone!! Kymona here with another project for Thanksgiving!! This time around, I'm going to show you how to create a sign using the Magnetic Sheets.

For this project, I wanted to create a sign that my family could actively participate in creating. As they enter the kitchen, they will write down what they are thankful for. This would give everyone a chance to read what everyone is thankful for. 

Take a look at my project:


Here is how I created these signs:

1. I gather all of the supplies I needed!


2. Then I cut the magnetic sheet down to size. I simple used my basic paper trimmer, and it cut with ease.


3. Then I added adhesive to the back of the paper and attached it to the magnetic sheet


Super easy to create. It takes less than 5 minutes to get both of these signs up on the fridge. 

Totally magnetic, check it out:


When the holiday is over, I will add this list to my scrapbook and pull it out the following year to compare what we were all thankful for! It will be good to see if things change for us year to year. 

What do you think? Would you give this a try? Please let me know below. If you have any questions, please leave them below as well. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you were inspired here today. 

Make sure to follow us on Pinterest and Facebook for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...