Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Thanksgiving Table Seating Name Cards

Hello! Nadine here today with some Thanksgiving table seating name cards that I created using Deflecto's 1 ½" x 2" Mini Slanted Sign Holders


I used a leaf embossing folder on some cardstock and then colored them with some spray inks and some ink.  Then wrapped some twine around them and added some letter stickers for the names.

Watch my video below to see exactly how I created them. They really are easy to do!


These little seating cards went perfectly with the table setting I created using the Event Kit that Create and Craft are featuring on November 28th!

Here is a picture of how they look with the products from the Event Kit.


You can click HERE to find out where to watch and get one of these awesome kits for yourself!

Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...