Sunday, November 13, 2016

Customer Appreciation Table Spread

Hello everyone!!  Kymona here today to share a small customer appreciation table spread I set up for a friend of mine.  She runs a cute little restaurant, and she wanted a way to say thanks to her customers for their continued support. 

Let's take a look:


My friend's customers are going to love this token of appreciation.  The table was set up buffet style so customers and take what they like and come back for seconds!

Let's take a closer look at what we have on this pretty table!

For this spread, I used Deflecto's 3 Tier Dessert Stand as the centerpiece.  I covered each tier with pattern paper for a warm feeling.  

To achieve this look, I used each of the tier's as a base to cut the patterned paper.  I made sure to cut the slits in the center of the tiers as well so that the tiers could attach to the stand. I did not adhere the patterned paper to the tier's so that I could change the theme based on the event. 


I also used Deflecto's Mini Sign Holders to hold the signage for each item on the table. 

To achieve this look, I used the same pattern paper. Cut it down to 3 x 4, which is the same size as the sign holders. Then I used Photoshop to create the names. Using a scallop circle punch, I cut each name out. I adhered the names to the patterned paper using a glue dot. 


The sign is being held up with Deflecto's VersaGrip Double-Clip Sign Holder


  
Let's take another look at the full spread:


So what do you think? Would you like to use any of these super easy tools on your event table?

  Tune in November 28th, 2016 to Create and Craft for their first ever feature of Deflecto's new Event Kit! It's a fantastic kit for your next party or event! To see what times Create and Craft will be featuring us, click here for info. 


Check out what the entire event kit looks like below:


I used three items out of this kit, VersaGrip Double Clips, Mini Sign Holders and the 3 Tier Dessert Stand

If you have any questions, please let me know below.  I would love to hear from you. 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...