Deflecto, LLC Design Team Call Out July 2015
Submission’s Due: August 7, 2015
We know you are out there and we don’t want to miss meeting you! Deflecto is looking for creative and energetic designers to join our U.S.A. ambassador design team.
Deflecto LLC may be new to the art, craft and education markets but we are not new to inventing quality products. We have been a global plastics manufacturer for over 50 years catering to various different industries with organizational storage, sign/frame display and floor protection. We are looking for creative designers in all product categories, i.e. rubber stamping, scrapbooking, card making, polymer clay, mixed media and alternative artists. Also; quilters and experts in the category of sewing.
Deflecto Ambassador Design Team perks*:
· Each month you will receive a gift box of amazing Deflecto products such as organizational storage, event signage, craft frames and more
· You will have your name, bio and headshot posted on our blog, facebook page and link to our website
· Your creations will have the potential to be one of 4 featured projects each month on our blog and you will be compensated for those selected project
· You will have the ability to participate in our paid endorsement program
· You may occasionally receive products from our partners
· You will also receive sneak peeks of our new products
Deflecto Ambassador Design Team expectations:
· Create a minimum of one project per month using one of our products per our pre-set monthly theme schedule
o Our Deflecto products must be the sole focus of these projects. We want the beauty and functionality of the product itself to shine through.
Note, you are not responsible for creating tutorials, or creating new release samples as part of our Design Team unless specifically requested
· Post a minimum of 3 to 4 of your completed projects per month on your own social media platforms and send j-pegs of the finished projects monthly
· You need to be active on various social media platforms, including online galleries, websites, and forums; and be willing to share your knowledge of our products with other users of all skill levels
· Link to the Deflecto Blog on your blog and/or website
· Take crisp, clear photographs of your projects
· Be an ambassador for the Deflecto company and our product brands
Design Team membership lasts for 12 months from September 1st, 2015.
* Selectively we may ask for your input on potential new products
How to apply:
Submit the following information including links to (Mark.Lee@deflecto.com) for review. Please include “Design Team Call out” in the subject line.
· Send us direct links to three or four of your best projects or you may send a general link to your blog or online gallery.
o Make sure what you are sharing with us represents your best work. We want our team members to take high quality photographs that show a good representation of their work with our products. We will also be reviewing your writing style and how you share information about the products you use
* All work submitted must be original and created by you.
Please also include the following information in your email:
· Your full name
· Preferred email address; (please note: this design team call is open to USA residents at this time)
· Phone number
· Blog Link
· Links to any additional places we might see your work
· Any other design teams you are currently a member of
· What is your preferred crafting style? Are you primarily a card maker? Scrapbooker? Mixed Media artist? Something else entirely?
· If you currently teach classes or hold workshops, please provide any relevant information about them
· Short description of why you want to be on the Deflecto Ambassador team
· Deflecto Design Team Members will qualify for our Deflecto Endorsement Program. Email Mark Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details and a copy of our Endorsement program. To summarize, we will pay a minimum $25 endorsement for projects we select to be featured on our website, tradeshow booth and rep samples and an additional $25 endorsement fee for instructions. We will also authorize the minimum $25 endorsement for projects published via online magazines, books, etc.
The deadline for submission is August 7, 2015.
If chosen, you will be contacted no later than August 21, 2015, and your 12 month term will commence September 1, 2015. Additionally, we are always looking for guest designers. Simply note in your email application that you would like to be considered for a guest position if this is your desire. We will not be contacting potential guest designers at this time, but instead will keep those applications on file and contact you when a guest position is available.
If you have any questions prior to submitting your application, don’t hesitate to send Mark Lee an email@ email@example.com! We look forward to receiving your application.
Mark Lee (Deflecto Design Team Liaison)
Marilyn Gossett (Deflecto Design Team Lead Designer)
In partnership with DreamSolutions Marketing Corp.