Thursday, November 10, 2016

WARM UP HERE WITH DEFLECTO

Hello, everyone!!! Martha Lucia here with another awesome project to share with you. These were created with fall in mind and how much I enjoy having friends over during the holiday season. 

Take a look at my table set:


I used VersaGrip Double Clip Sign holders from Deflecto to hold the sign on the beverage tray and Deflecto's Flexible Sign Dangler for the fruit basket. I wrote the on the signs using Deflecto's Sign Tags w/Wet Erase Marker.

Here in Florida, we don't reach low temperatures, but we have noticed a change in the weather, and sometimes it's nice to have a hot beverage. In Colombia, it is very popular to drink "Canelazos," a mix of soft hot liqueur and cinnamon, so this year I invited some friends to celebrate, sing Karaoke and drink "Canelazos," which is why my sign says "warm up here." 


I also put out a fruit basket that I decorated with a ribbon and a tag that I created with Deflecto's Sign Tags w/Wet Erase Marker. I love these tags because you can erase and re-write or cut into different shapes if you want.


Easy and delicious, but the best part is that you can use all the Deflecto elements in your holiday celebrations!


Please let me know what you think. If you have any questions, please leave them below as well.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you were inspired here today.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...