Friday, November 11, 2016

Family Carousel


Hi, crafters! Monica here with another Deflecto Crafts project using the 3 Tier Dessert Stand and VersaGrip™ Wide Clip Sign Holder. I wanted to really think outside the box on this one and create something super fun! So I ended up with a Family Carousel Stand that I made spin. I also adhered some lights under each tier!


I simply covered the stand with patterned paper from Graphic 45 and covered the photo holders that are from Globecraft & Piccolo and are called Bubble Globes. 


Each tier can hold multiple photos, simply attach the VersaGrip™ Wide Clip Sign Holders to the base and even the tier edges as seen in the family photo above.


Aerial view - you can see where you can add knick-knacks that support the photos you are using. Then you could even tell a story with the carousel.


You can even add knick-knacks to the tier next to each of the photos. The possibilities are endless with this tier. I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by!!


You don't want to miss out on this kit, get yours before they’re gone! Click HERE to find out where to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...