Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Organizing for Back to School with Deflecto

Hello everyone!! Kymona from Kreative Kymona here today with a project on organizing for back to school with Deflecto products.

Regular pens and pencils are always hard to find in my house.  I'm constantly looking for one. (My craft supplies can't be used for everyday writing, LOL!)  So I decided to use Deflecto's Stackable Cube Organizer X-Divider to organize all of my daughter excess school supplies.

Let's take a look:



Regular pens and pencils are always hard to find in my house.  I'm constantly looking for one. (My craft supplies can't be used for everyday writing, LOL!)  So I decided to use Deflecto's Stackable Cube Organizer X-Divider to organize all of my daughter excess school supplies.

Here are some fun facts about his stackable cube organizer:
  1. It's transparent!  You can see exactly what is in this organizer.
  2. It's perfect for pens, pencils, scissors, markers, crayons, etc.
  3. It is stackable.  It comes with clips that allow you to clip two or more cubes together.
  4. The x divider is removable.

Here's how I decorated the organizer:

I used the Brother ScanNCut to design and cut out vinyl to add the names of each item on all four sides.



Super easy, clean and simple.

So what do you think? How will you organize your back to school supplies? I would love to hear from you.

 Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired here today.

~Kymona

Make sure to follow us on PinterestFacebook, and Instagram for more inspiration!
Don't forget you can purchase the Stackable Caddy HERE at Target.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great way to know what she needs or still have in stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...