Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Fall Recipe Holder


I start thinking about fall baking as soon as the weather starts turning cool.
And… I’m always on the look-out for a good recipe.
To keep the recipe from getting lost once all the ingredients are out, I need a good recipe holder.


Here’s a easy project that I made using the Deflecto VersaGrip Magnetic Sign Holder.
(The recipe card holder would also make a cute name holder as well.)
For Fun…I added the “life is short…” saying into a 3″ x 4″ Mini Slanted Sign Holder.
(Both the recipe card and the saying is from the Authentique Bountiful Collection.)


To make my Recipe Holder…
I used a compressed sponge to apply ink directly onto the base and the white band of the
VersaGrip Magnetic Sign Holder. (StazOn Inkpads is a fast-drying permanent ink.)


I wrapped the wire center around a round paintbrush to add a little whimsy.


The VersaGrip Magnetic Sign Holder is magnetic so it also sticks onto your refrigerator.
Did you notice the magnet picture frame on the top right corner?
It was made by covering a Deflecto Magnetic Craft Sheet with scrapbook paper and cutting the frame shape out using a frame die cut.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...