Friday, August 26, 2016

Table Top Easel Picture Frame

Today I have a fun project to share using Deflecto Wet-Erase Sign Easel.  These handy little things come in a three pack, and you can use the chalk markers shown here to make quick changes for everyday use.



I wanted something a little more permanent, so I started by using a white paint pen to draw an uber cute border all the way around the chalkboard. I matted my photo and then added some foam tape for some dimension.


To make the flowers I used some of the new dies I FINALLY tracked down from Eileen Hull for Sizzix. I used a vintage sewing pattern and added a resin center to the smaller flower.


The title of this piece was probably the easiest thing I have ever come up with. This child has the bluest eyes - they are amazing! To make the banner I cut and folded a piece of patterned paper and adhered to the bottom of the easel. Some alpha stickers and a Maya Road wood embellishment finish it off.

Make sure to follow Deflecto Crafts on Pinterest and Facebook for more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...