Friday, October 27, 2017

Halloween Decorating with Deflecto!

We are ready for Halloween!

Hello! Rosie here and I am thrilled to be sharing my first DT project with Deflecto. I am so excited to be part of the team, and I hope to inspire you with these fantastic products.
While my boys are older now and no more trick-or-treating happens in our home anymore, we do love to welcome the kids in our neighborhood that come knocking on our door. This year we will have lots of candy ready for them and with the amazing products of Deflecto it will be even easier to prepare and be prepared for those Trick-Or-Treaters heading our way.

Here are the products I used from Deflecto: 
You will see them displayed below.


I started decorating 3 Tier Dessert Stand as you can see in the picture below. 
I added the black skirt and wrapped some garland around the top and bottom tiers of the stand.


I then added candy to all tiers and wa-la!! 
With just I little more decoration around the tier and all the candy it holds is ready for 
Halloween Day. I guess we will be eating candy until that day. 

Here a few more pictures of my display.


Can you see the 3-Tier-Dessert-Stand?


I also used part of the paper cup as decoration on the two different sizes of mini holders.

Here is how the entrance looks.


At the very top of tier I also used another cup as decoration. 
I used VersaGrip-Double-Clip-Sign-Holder to hold the cup. 


Thank you so much for stopping by! 
See you next time.


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...