Friday, October 6, 2017

Halloween Table Ideas

Hi Everyone! I'm excited to be here not the Deflecto blog with some great party decorating ideas that are super easy. Deflecto items are the perfect finishing touch for a unique Halloween party! My name is Alexandra from Hedgehog Hollow, I'm normally a paper crafter, but I love to decorate cakes and host parties for my daughter's friends, so I had great fun creating these ideas for you!

The first idea is for a cupcake and candy bar at your party, let's take a look...


I love this so much that I actually left it up after the photos with a permanent candy bar for the season! I will adapt it to fall/Thanksgiving when into the holidays and winter themed, maybe even a cocoa bar! Stay tuned on the Hollow blog on how I change it up.

Then I thought I would show you some fun place setting ideas for a Halloween table using all the same excellent Deflecto products, Let's look at the overall effect...


First of all, I want to show you how useful these Deflecto VersaGrip Double Clip Sign Holders are and how they can be used on the Deflecto 3 Tier Dessert Stand.




These have ball joints on either end so you really can have them at any angle, I have found all sorts of uses for labeling sound the house for these, the best is in the girl's closets. However, back to the table, the mini slanted sign holders are great either way up, first of all, a more child-friendly setting...



This is a more adult and classic themed setting...



Now I want to show you these Flexible Sign Danglers, both have adhesive at either end, you could add balloons or other embellishments, but here I put the sign on one end and then bent it under the cupcake for this layer...


Finally, the cake stands as a whole in all its glory, the best part is the little holes around the outside to add cake pops or lollipops too! It's so versatile, plus you could decorate it for your occasion, perhaps a snowy scene, plus the levels can be closer together or further apart!


Thanks so much for joining me today, I can't wait to share some more ideas with you very soon!

Happy Crafting!
Alexandra

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...