Friday, August 18, 2017

Take a Look at Deflecto's Caddy Wheel Base

Hello everyone!! Kymona from Kreative Kymona here today share a new product that Deflecto release back in January at Creativation. I'm so excited about it.

Take a look at Deflecto's Caddy Wheel Base


Yes, the long awaited wheel base to go with their fabulous Caddy Organizer!!

When I saw the Caddy Wheel Base at Creativation, I couldn't wait to get my hands on one. I could push my supplies across my living room floor without any problems. LOL!!
Let's a closer look: 


Here are some facts about the Caddy Wheel Base:

The wheels swivel that lets you move an entire stack of supplies safely and easily. 
It moves easily on carpet. 
It has a lift and lock tab that secures multiple Caddy Organizers to the Caddy Wheel Base. 


You stack as many caddies as you have that you're able to push or pull. 
It's perfect for scrapbooking crops or any craft retreat. No table space needed. 
The Caddy Organizer is sold separately. 

I can't wait to get more caddies so that I can have all of my supplies all in one place. 

While at Creativation, I had so much fun pushing a stack of Caddy's around the convention floor.
Check it out:


That's 6 caddies on the wheel base!! 

Think about all of the supplies you could have in 6 caddy's with you on a craft trip!!

So what do you think? Where will you use your Caddy Wheel Base loaded with Caddy Organizers? I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired here today.

Make sure to follow us on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram for more inspiration!
You can purchase the Stackable Caddy HERE at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...