Friday, August 11, 2017

Bathroom Organization

Hello, Nadine here today! One thing my bathroom is completely lacking is storage space. I have no drawers to keep my smaller items in like my makeup. The Deflecto's Craft Tilt Bin was the perfect solution for me. Since it hangs up on the wall, it frees up my counter, and it also gives me a shelf to put more items on.
My plan is to get more to add above this one, they interlock (slide) together so you can easily add more of them.


The Deflecto Interlocking Craft Tilt Bins come in different bin sizes. The one I use is the 5 bin, but you can also get them in 4 bin6 bin and also single bins. I currently am using all the sizes in my craft room and love them all.



Each bin tilts out for easy access, and they can also be removed so you can bring them to where you need them. I blinged mine up with some rhinestone trim and used alpha stickers on the labels that come with the unit.


Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...