Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Dinosaurs for Adoption


The princess is having a dinosaur birthday party this year. My daughter wanted an "adopt a dinosaur" station at the party so the littles could pick their own favors to take home with them. I used the Deflecto™ 5 X 7 Beveled Frame for this cute little sign. I love these frames because they come apart into two pieces. I almost always decorate the front part of the frame with larger, chunky, embellishments, but I am still able to swap out the photo on the inside of the frame as often as I want!


I used some pre-painted wood embellishments found at the local arts and crafts store. I added a few leaves, and some buttons to finish off the outside of the frame. For the inside, I printed my sign using a word processing software, trimmed it to fit, inked the edges, and added some stamped leaves. Once the party is over, I am going to swap out the sign for a fun photo of the birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...