Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Perfect Coffee Organization Station

Hey, everyone! Lorrie here and one place in my house that needs organization is my kitchen. I need for everything to have a place and to be easily accessible. That's especially true for my coffee area. When I go for my daily cup of java, I want to be able to get to it as quickly as possible (so that it can work it's magic even faster), so I decided to organize my KCups using the Stackable Four 4-Drawer Cube Organizer!


I started with a clear Stackable 4-Drawer Cube. These cubes are fantastic because they can be used to hold so many different things. In this case, the little drawers hold KCups perfectly!

I decorated the sides with 6x6 kraft paper that I stamped with an adorable coffee cup and little coffee bean images.



Next, I stamped more coffee cups on kraft paper, but this time, I cut out each individual image and placed them on each little drawer face.



For the top, I used a 6X6 piece of patterned paper. I then attached two large canvas flowers and finished them with another coffee cup as the center. For the finishing touch, I used embroidered letters to spell out "coffee".


Now my KCups are organized, making my morning cup o' joe a little easier!
Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...