Thursday, January 12, 2017

Stylish Bathroom Organization

Looking for some easy and stylish DIY bathroom storage ideas?!! Well, I am here to show you how you can turn Deflecto's storage products into a perfect Princess bathroom.


My friend has a daughter who is in love with pink and purple and recently started redecorating her bathroom.  So I wanted to think of something nifty and cost effective, so I used the Stackable Cube Organizer "X" Divider and the Interlocking Stacking Tower Organizer 3 Canister to make a decorative rag holder and then I used the canister to store cotton balls, makeup sponges and the cloths. I wanted to put some Q-Tips in them, but I sort of ran out of them. Once I get some I am actually going to switch it out. 


I covered them using patterned paper from Canvas Corp Brands the hot pink zebra print was absolutely perfect! I used my Xyron Creative Station to adhere the paper to the sides and I then cut some strips to cover sections of the canister (which does not interfere with opening or closing the canisters. After I popped on a hot pink button to finish it off. I think I am going to make a neat decorative piece using the same concept for an adult bathroom. Oh, then to make it super cute and girly I added a handle just like it was a purse!


I hope everyone enjoyed my post for the day and thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. It's an interesting idea to get your bathroom organized, but if you're anything like me, only the guest bathrooms get the special storage boxes for all the different things. I can't be bothered about what goes into my personal bathroom because I'm not going to let anyone in there! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...