Monday, August 15, 2016

Wafer Thin Die Storage

Need an easy way to store you wafer thin dies, check out Erin's method using the flexible pouches and the magnetic sheets to store her dies in a memory book.


I used a couple of different methods to store the dies, but the main idea is to use a thick cardstock with a Deflecto magnetic sheet glued to it with Beacon Power Tac glue and slip these magnetic sheets into a plastic Deflecto pouch (or when I ran out a plastic wrapper the dies came in) and then place the pouches in a Heidi Swapp Memory book I had laying around.
 

Check out my full video tutorial on how I made this DIY Wafter Thin Die Storage below!


Now I can find my dies very easily so I will use them more and also store them on a shelf and they look pretty and not just a giant mess!!

I can even store my stamps and dies that work together in one pouch!!!  Double win!!

Now it is your turn, what are you going to organize today?!?!

Supplies Used
Book - Heidi Swapp
Flexible Pouches
Magnetic Craft Sheets
Various Dies - Spellbinders, Die-Namites, Craftwell, Heartfelt Creations, MFT, etc
Various Papers - Robin's Nest, Websters, etc
Glue - Beacon

Thank you for stopping by and make sure to follow Deflecto Crafts on Pinterest and Facebook for more inspiration!

Enjoy!
Erin Reed

2 comments:

  1. Hope you didn't throw out your packaging yet because the very first die set you put on the magnets you left the very center die on the packaging!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LianeZ, thanks so much for catching it. Don't worry I do lots of edits when i make my videos and I did catch that little die off camera. All good :) Erin

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...