Sunday, August 28, 2016

No More Losing Your Die Cuts On Your Craft Table

My craft desk can get pretty messy when I am putting a project together. It seems more times than not, my die cuts end up buried under some craft supplies. So what is the saying?... "Necessity is the mother of invention?"


Using an 8" x 10" Clear Craft Frame, I trimmed a Craft Magnetic Sheet and glued it onto the frame.
I then decorated it with matching washi tape, added a few flowers and it was ready to go.

Now when I am putting my projects together, I can have my die cuts securely placed on this magnetic frame, and they will be easy to find when I need them.

Make sure to follow Deflecto Crafts on Pinterest and Facebook for more inspiration!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...