Every month we highlight designs that were thought to be a little extra special. For March we have posted designer blog links so you can get a peek at the deflecto projects that were chosen.
Congratulations to Marilyn, Nadine, Monica and Sue!
1. Monica - Sign Tag Clipboard ...... http://deflectotocraftwith.blogspot.com/2016/03/stylish-faux-clipboard.html
2. Sue - Celebrate the Green Frame ......... https://sueeldred.com/2016/03/01/graphic-45-a-time-to-celebrate-frame/
3. Nadine - Deflecto & Stampendous blog hop Frame http://myscrapnstuff.blogspot.com/2016/03/stampendous-blog-hop-with-deflecto.html
4. Marilyn - Storage Tower........ **See photo below.
5. Bonus: Marilyn - Deflecto Wedding Sign ....... http://creatingwithjoy.blogspot.com/2016/03/diy-your-wedding-with-joy.html
Decorate the tops and bottoms of lids with paper circles cut to fit inside each one. Fill with gift items. This was filled with green nail polish for St. Patrick's Day along with polish remover pads, nail trimmers, and small files. Finish the storage organizer with a pretty bow and a chipboard adhesion such as the daisy shown here. Use for storing all kinds of small craft supplies. This organizer is available in different sizes.
Find this and other deflecto storage solutions at the following link!