Monday, February 15, 2016

A Fun & Easy Valentine Mailbox To Do With Kids

Hello, Nadine here today sharing an easy and fun way to make a Valentine mailbox. A few weeks my daughter came home from school and said that she needed to make a Valentine mailbox for their Valentine's party at school. We didn't have any shoeboxes or small boxes around the house to use, so I was trying to think of something we could alter to make into a mailbox.

Then I remembered this super cute frame that I had by Deflecto; their Pink 8 1/2" x 11" Craft Frame was perfect.


We made a pouch on the front of the frame using a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock for all of her school friends to put their Valentine card in for her. 


I used an airbrush machine and a red Copic marker and stenciled some hearts onto the frame. Then I gave my daughter some Valentine stickers and let her have some fun decorating it. 





Products used can be purchased at Amazon.com, or you can click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...