Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Adorable Heart Clip Tree With Process Video

I love February with the feeling of love in the air. Right now with my kids is a fun little month with cute cards and always lots of candy, but it does put a smile on my face. So here is a cute little tree to brighten up my house for the season.


I made the entire tree from scratch with wood, clips, paint, paper, and glue.  Here is a video tutorial on how I made this fun little tree.


This is actually round 2 of the same tree I made for Christmas/Winter. 

http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/2015/12/clip-tree-deflecto-ccb.html


I made this tree with the wonderful VersaGrip Double Clip Sign holders from Deflecto; they are the entire inspiration behind all this cuteness.

http://www.deflecto.com/products/pc/VersaGrip-Wide-Clip-Sign-Holder-184p1035.htm#.VqqRtFLdiUk

Here are some up close pictures of this cute little tree.




Products used can be purchased at Amazon.com, or you can click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.


Send some love to someone in your family, either with a hug, card, or just saying something nice.  It is truly what Valentine's Day is all about.  My hope is seeing this cute little tree in my front hall will remind the rest of my family and me to be a little kinder to each other!

Supplies Used
Wood - Dowel Rod and 2x4
Ink - Clearsnap
Pen - Sakura
Pearls - Kaisercraft
Adhesive - Xyron & Plaid
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...