Friday, January 15, 2016

Get your calendar organized!!!

Hello, and welcome to the new year! Now that all the family and friend gatherings are over it is time to get organized and Deflecto Crafts has the perfect solution.

To start my organization process off, I created this all year around calendar using the Craft Frame 12 x12 by Deflecto. This calendar was so simple to make; I use a circle punch for the dates and for the background I used a piece of 12 x 12 pattern cardstock. I then hand wrote the dates and month and used a removable adhesive, so I could move the numbers around thru the year.




I used the VersaGrip™ Double-Clip Sign Holder to added a pencil to the side along with some Kraft ribbon and red mesh.


Products used can be purchased at Amazon.com, or you can click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...