Hello, Sue Eldred here and I want to share one of my favorite NEW Deflecto products is this 3 tier Dessert Stand.
It is perfect for holding cupcakes and even comes with little holes to insert cake pops. (Pretty Clever.)
The 3-Tier Desert Stand will be available January 2016 through local art, craft
and educational stores.
Because I don’t make a lot of cupcakes, I decided to use mine for storage instead. ♥
This is what I used to personalize the stand:
- Kraft Gift Wrapping Paper
- Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Design Tape 10 Yard Rolls 4/Pkg, Yuletide, 1875″ To .625″
- Glue Stick
- Craft Knife and Cutting Mat
- Trace each of the tiers onto the back of the kraft paper.
- Loosely cut around each circle.
- Liberally apply the glue stick to the back of the paper around and inside the circle.
- Lay tier onto the glued circle and trim excess paper with a craft knife.
- Smooth paper onto tier.
- Cut out the center channels of the tiers with a craft knife.
Apply washi tape around the outside lip.
Assemble stand and fill craft supplies. (or maybe even your favorite cupcakes)
Thank you for stopping by!